Saturday, October 17, 2009

Boo!

This is my little girl's BOO outfit. I just loved it!!! Her cousin Ella has one too so there will be a picture of the two of them coming soon. I saw these at a store in B'ham and had them made. I love it! I should have put a bow in Charlee Kate's hair, but sometimes it is so big and I don't want it and sometimes it works. This is one of those days that I didn't think it "worked". I have taken tons and tons of pictures over the last few days. I will constantly be posting them... and her first plane ride pictures from last week.



Charlee Kate saw her Gammy for 2 weeks. Gammy flew back to Alabama today. She sure will miss her! She gets to see her again in 3 weeks. Pop comes in on Tuesday so she will get to see him for a few days, yay!!!

Here we are... on our way to take Gammy to the airport, then off to the mall.
NOW THIS....... is a closet that MY little girl should have. It is filling up and she sure does have some cute things. The first picture was back in May, this is now. There is still room to add LOTS more things too! I have "older clothes" put away to bring out later.


No comments:

Post a Comment