Friday, October 9, 2009

Just a few more days left in Bama...

I am all ready to go out to eat in my cute little outfit! The leggings are pink and white polka dotted, but that may be hard to tell.
Tonight we went to eat at one of my favorite places when I come home... The Classic. We always have brunch here, but we also decided to do dinner here tonight. It was delicious and I should have taken a picture of my unbelievable dessert, but I ate it way too fast to even think of a picture. Here a few pictures of us heading out to dinner. It was a cloudy, yucky night though.

This first picture was the last one I took of the night. She finally fell asleep!
This is her favorite way to be held!!! People laugh at it, but she loves it and it settles her stomach.
Miss Cathy loved holding Charlee Kate. Miss Cathy owns The Classic and Charlee Kate would just talk to her and smile.


Gena and Carrie Beth came to see Charlee Kate on Friday. She let Gena just hold her while she slept.
I loved this picture of her sleeping. She loves her hands right by her face! She does have more adorable Juicy pacis, but they are all in Tampa. I love her strawberry one though.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, she is so adorable. I love her outfit. I can't believe how big she has gotten since I was there. Hope you are having a great time in Bama and hope you are getting some relief from this Florida heat!

    Rachel Absher

    ReplyDelete