Thursday, February 5, 2015

Enjoyable days

I must say our last few weeks have just been enjoyable! Things go on from time to time but lots of time to play with Baby Becks during the day, a few lunch dates, but not too much on the calendar. It's kind of nice after a busy fall with football, birthdays, and holidays (even though that's my favorite!) 

I started my volunteer work at The Bell Center on Tuesdays. That has been a blessing to me. It is such a reward to work with those precious children but has reminded me time and again how truly blessed we are! Beckham stays with my mom on those days that I volunteer and it's a few extra hours I can get some things done afterwards. 

These days that little man is everywhere! He can get into things faster than I can think. He makes me laugh through it all. Walking is going to happen any day now! Charlee Kate is growing up faster. School does that to kids. It's part of life I know... But it doesn't mean I am quiet ready for it. She has so much enthusiasm and loves her American girl doll, playing school, playing outside, anything! She's just full of life! When Jeremy is gone, she is a huge help with Beckham too. God knew what he was doing when he gave me my kids when he did! Thankful!!! 

Shopping for Charlee Kate is still more fun than for B. However it takes me longer to shop for B and find things I like! I do create a lot in my head for both of them and (luckily I have a lady who can see that vision and make it for me!). Dresses and boots are my favorites to buy for CK. Thank goodness for ONE girl!  

Dermatologist visit for me and Charlee Kate. I couldn't even keep B still for a picture

I love this elephant jacket! Luckily the kids and I had a great breakfast together the day of the appt. They were a hit with the regulars! Ha
Eating animal crackers! Those saved the day
Riding in the car. He "takes in the world" and loves to look out the window 
Jeremy's mom came over for two days. The kids loved her singing, reading books, and playing! 
I was looking through some pictures and took a trip down memory lane
Charlee Kate and Mary carter having a play date 
The 60 degree temperatures were perfect for a zoo day! How lucky we are to have it 5 minutes away
Family dinner out at Michaels 
B liked the lemons 
Another gorgeous day called for a walk to steel city pops then a stop at the park

Most Tuesday nights, Charlee Kate spends the night with my mom to have one on one time. This night they had a tea party. These are things she will remember 

No comments:

Post a Comment