Friday, January 30, 2015

Days in The Wilson World

Just a January day before school. This month has flown by! I wish we would get one good snow!!!

Time for a trim. This lady always does a good blow out for CK. Who doesn't love a good hair blow out 
Off to Tuscaloosa to see AL perform in gymnastics! They won too! We went with our fabulous neighbors Alexa and Ada. What a blessing it is to have such amazing neighbors!
We have definitely enjoyed the gorgeous days outside!! My little guy is almost too big for this swing. How is that possible??

I washed my car...she played with the umbrella. We made it a family thing
Off to Gammys house we go! Beckham stays with Gammy on Tuesdays while I volunteer at The Bell Center. 
Eating carrots at Gammys house

Fresh flowers just brighten my day. They make a house just a little cozier too. Tulips are my favorite!!!
My little tornado! He's into things faster than I can clean up. At least he does it with a smile
Never too big to fall aaleep in daddy's lap. One of her favorite ways to go to sleep 

No comments:

Post a Comment