Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy February

Little B getting into anything and everything! He's all boy but I love it! He just moves faster than I can snap a picture 
My jeans that I just love even though they say "Jamie". Both my kids wore them
Trampoline hair! Happens every time!
A little morning treat...dunkin donuts!
Lunch dates! We met my friend Catherine at FIVE! Boy was it yummy! 
FIVE...one of my favorite lunches! A good one after Whole 30 even though it doesn't happen often 
Valentines day! My two little valentines! One of my favorite holidays to celebrate. We had a great weekend despite the fact that it was the beginning of Beckham's sicknesses
Charlee Kate wanted little donkey for lunch so we let her choose. Steel city pops was the dessert 
Beckham kept us on our feet for 3 solid days! One of us would handle him and one entertain this sweet girl. Charlee Kate and I took a chilly walk to downtown Homewood for coffee Sunday afternoon. Then we headed to cvs and The pig to pick up a couple of things, walked to her school to play on the playground, then back home to bake some goods! It was some fun girl time! 
The dishwasher, mop, or vacuum were the things that made him happiest, even if it was just 5 minutes at a time. Turns out Beckham had double ear infections, strep, pink eye, and bad bad diarrhea. Poor guy!!! Hoping these meds kick in and he starts feeling better


No comments:

Post a Comment