Friday, February 27, 2015

Back to normal

From Sunday....it never published! Looks like the Wilson house may be back to healthy and normal!! I hope and pray we are. It's music to my ears to hear Beckham laughing and playing instead of crying. Charlee Kate had a great weekend! Lots of fun and excitement! 
Saturday was the kids Mercedes race. It was colder than I thought and windy! She was a trooper though and took off running. I was so proud of her! 



She was so proud of her medal 


After the race, we headed to her school to the winter festival. These events are always chaos but the kids love them. She had a blast! 
On Sunday I got to sleep in. Much needed after the week we had. We still made it to church but it was a great day! 
This little boy discovered lollipops when he was sick. It was one of the only things to make him happy during that time so I gave it to him. We found one more in the car so I let him have it 😄🍭

No comments:

Post a Comment