Tuesday, August 5, 2014

More vacation pictures

It's been gorgeous so far for our vacation. We have been at the beach and pool non stop! 
Ice cream boat in the ocean. What on earth could be better!! Charlee Kate sure thought it was heaven 


Time to head out shopping at the outlets! Good thing my hubby likes it 😄👛
We were here several days before my parents arrived. We cooked dinner the night they got here then they kept Beckham and we took Charlee Kate to the movies
Kids pak at the movies. Happens seldom so it was a great treat
Good thing she wore her red and white bama colors for her cheerleader moves 

Eating out at schooners. It's loud and airy but we love it! The louder and crazier for Beckham, the better

Usually I am in a classroom at this time of the year getting it ready to meet new faces. I did always love the beginning of school. I crossed paths with some amazing families in my years of teaching and so many I am still close with. Even though I will miss it for awhile (especially in Homewood!!) I am so thankful for my new role! So to celebrate the new role...I was on the beach instead of being in the classroom 😄


No comments:

Post a Comment