Friday, August 29, 2014

Mobiles and strollers

These are probably two of my favorite baby items!!! My strollers I use all the time! I clean them like I clean my car (which those of you that know me...know I do that often 😝). I have certain ones for occasions but I just love them! 


Mobiles are another fav...I know they are for over the crib but I would use them everywhere if I could! I made both of my kids mobiles and recently an idea hit me for another one. So...B just may get two or this may go in the playroom over a chair for CK to read in! This idea may be my favorite yet!! Coming soon.......

B's mobile now...a branch painted with stars from anthropologie and burlap ribbon to hang! 

A branch thing I used at Christmas in CK's room and it's ended up staying 

No comments:

Post a Comment