Sunday, August 24, 2014

CK's Frozen birthday party

Charlee Kate's frozen party was Saturday August 23 at mom and dad's house. I have done the princess parties enough to know we needed a lot of room so having it out at Ross bridge at my parents house made sense. 

I can't even begin to describe how excited Charlee Kate was! She woke up sometime in the middle of the night before her birthday and went to sit on the couch. I found her at 5:00 in the morning sitting up sleeping. Just melted my heart!! She was ready for her special day and I had so much fun planning it!  

Elsa and Charlee Kate 
All the party girls


Charlee Kate thought it would be amazing for Elsa to hold Beckham 
Singing...I need to post the video of Elsa doing the party. It was so sweet and watching Charlee Kate sing at the top of her lungs was literally PRICELESS!!
Her party table and lots of food!!!
Elsa aprons as party favors 
Decorating was so much fun! Charlee Kate was just in awe...she loved it


Elsa cake! I was blown away with how this turned out. I took the Elsa Barbie to one of our favorite bakery's and they created the dress all out of cake! It was worth every penny

Sweet Blake and Charlee Kate...probably one of my favorite pictures 
Her traditional birthday banner that I use at every party was in the window. Lighted trees on the table and color sheets of Elsa and Olaf that said "happy birthday Charlee Kate!" 
Singing happy birthday 

Beckham was amazed at Elsa 


No comments:

Post a Comment