Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First day

It's bitter/sweet for a lot of reasons! There is a little bit of me that missed that first day with new students as a teacher. I don't miss all the extra housekeeping parts of teaching, but I do miss that first week excitement. I worked in the best school system around and with great people so I did have such a positive experience. However, I wouldn't trade being home for the world! I get to be with B growing up and CK will remember me walking her to school each day, picking her up, and being to be involved at school. 

It's also bitter/sweet with my baby girl starting K. She is my mini me and does so much with me. I will miss her during the day. I know (from a teaching experience) how fast school flies by once they start K. I can't wait to watch her grow and learn ❤️🎒✏️

We are all ready as the day approaches!!!

 Last day of summer...lunch at Cheesecake Factory with her best friend that's going to vestavia! 
Manis and pedis for the first day of school
Everything was ready! Her outfit, balloons a "Happy 1st Day" sign and surprises, a little note from her teacher, and her supplies! 


Her teacher Mrs.Letson! She loved her! She said she loved so much about school...
* I learned about zero!
* I met a new friend named Addison
* I didn't even get hungry throughout the day
* I played on the playground with Mary Addison and Frances (OLS friends)
* I only napped like 1 minute and it was time to wake up
* I love svhool and can't wait to go back! 
----all those things made her momma happy!!!---


She was SO excited!! 
Our neighbor Ada and Charlee Kate
Beckham and I picked Charlee Kate up a treat from Savages and walked that afternoon to get her.

No comments:

Post a Comment