Monday, April 15, 2013

Sweet baby girl

Lets see.... what has happened lately with the Wilsons?? Lots of gorgeous spring weather. Lots of walking to restaurants, places to eat, Steel City Pops, meeting friends, etc... That is the beauty of being about 4/10 of a mile from Homewood and 6/10 of a mile from Mountain Brook. One morning I went out to exercise and went through Mt. Brook, then stopped at Starbucks to get my coffee on the way home. I love being able to do that! My friend Jennifer and I took a day off  last week to enjoy lunch. It was spontaneous and fabulous! Saturday, Jeremy participated in the Warrior Dash with his high school friends. It was in Georgia, but he had a blast. I am sooooo looking forward to a long weekend at the lake house this weekend. That is some much needed R&R. Other than that... everything is great. April is going by sort of fast, but has been a slow month. I think I am just ready for May and the beginning of summer time!

Charlee Kate was getting ready for dance and I found her sitting by the boot tray. She had collected all of her stuffed animals and "ba-bas" to put on the tray as well!



Saturday was a shopping day for the two of us while Jeremy was in Georgia at the Warrior Dash. It was late in the afternoon and my little girl was getting tired with the sun beating down on her. She begged me for her aviators like mommy's new CC ones. Well about 2 minutes into it... I looked back and this is what I saw.



No comments:

Post a Comment