Monday, April 8, 2013

Gorgeous weekend

This weekend was just beautiful! These are the days that I wish we could have all through May, June, July, and August! 72 degrees, no humidity, just beautiful! It was also nice being at home. We got a lot done... spent a lot of time with this little girl. We planned a big neighborhood party on Saturday night. My neighbor and I got together to plan this. We both moved in at the same time, but were ready to get to know everyone a lot more. It turned out to be such a success and we loved it. All the kids had fun too. So many little ones that live on our street, its amazing. Charlee Kate had a great time too. However, that night when we got home, I was giving her a bath and she fell and hit her chin. She may have to go in and get stitches today... it is in the same spot that I got my stitches when I fell running. She is a trooper, but I feel so sorry for her and I was right there with her, which makes me feel even worse. I think she will be okay though.

Looking forward to another gorgeous weather week, but the rain that is coming in, will be welcomed!!! I am ready for the pollen to be gone. I had big plans to wash my car but then realized it would be pointless. 


Notice the band aid on her chin. Her daddy is a GREAT doctor... he missed his calling I think... but he has been working on it. She stole his hat and put it on.



No comments:

Post a Comment