Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Easter

We had such a great Easter this year! Charlee Kate loved hunting Easter eggs. She has been hunting them quite a bit lately. Easter was spent at Jeremy's house all day Saturday and Saturday night and then we went to our old church on Sunday, then to my Grandparents house for lunch. We had a great time seeing everyone, letting Charlee Kate play, and just relaxing. The only thing I regret is not taking nearly enough pictures of her with everyone. I am not sure how I slacked on that, but I did. I hope to do better!!!! I didn't even get great Easter pictures of our family but there are some of them. Charlee Kate loves dresses so she wanted to pick out about 5 Easter dresses. I guess I could have had wardrobe changes several times. I decided to not do the traditional smocked and go with something else. I loved it! Here are the few Easter pictures I have ; )


Jeremy was watching Charlee Kate in the mirror because she was not cooperating.


Mom trying to get her smiling and laughing and in a good mood for pictures!




Gammy and Pop with Charlee Kate

She watched a movie in Pop's office one night after her bath.


Her Easter basket was so cute fixed up, but I forgot to take a picture. I tried to snap one very quickly before it was torn apart. She had one of the cute Melissa and Doug dress up doctor's coat too. I love that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment