Thursday, April 25, 2013

Almost Friday...

I am so ready for Friday this week. Its been a fast week, but definitely ready for the weekend. We are still here though, I still have PLENTY of pictures to post, but just haven't made it around to doing it. Not sure why. In the afternoons we walk to the ice cream store, or Steel City pops, or walk to eat. We have stayed on the go. Last night, Charlee Kate had her choir performance at church. She showed out, singing her songs, doing her motions, it was so cute! I was so proud of her. I will be anxious to see if she performs like that for her dance recital in a week and a half. Last weekend we were at the lake all weekend. I only took 2 pictures, but it was gorgeous. I wish the weather would stay like this all summer. I hope to upload more pictures and get more posts this weekend. Until then... here are some older pictures that I was behind on.

These pictures were taken about 3 weeks ago... I didn't have them all posted, but here are a few. My sister in law took some reallly cute pictures of Charlee Kate when we were home for Easter. When I look at these pictures, I realize how big that baby girl is getting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment