Saturday, March 2, 2013

March rolls in!

This was my blog post for Friday.... I just never got the pictures uploaded until today....

Well I seem to just manage a blog post once a week lately. Mainly because I just haven't had pictures to go with it. I like to post more when I can. Blog posts are basically a diary/journal of The Wilson Family life that I can make into a scrapbook each year. I write it for our little family and I get so many smiles, laughs, and tears as I always go back and look at it over and over again. I should write more inspirational things or even post other exciting things but basically it's just a journal for me. I love to sit back and see what we were doing when. Those posts/pictures are priceless to me!

So...a week has passed! We have had some gorgeous sunshine, little rain, and now expecting snow tonight! I can't ever get upset about snow though...that's exciting. I had my first Service Guild meeting and I can't wait to be a part of such a huge community organization! I also attended 2 days of restraint training. Made me a little anxious at first...but that was probably the best training I have ever attended! It was so much fun actually. I was also able to have some long lunch breaks with good old friends! In the middle of coming and going, we have had a lot of family time at home and LOTS of tea parties. CK loves to serve Jeremy and me. Ummm...we like that haha! It is really cute to watch her imagination. As always, looking forward to the weekend ahead!!!

Last Saturday we had a girls day! The first stop was manicures and pedicures. Charlee Kate wasn't so sure when we got there, but after sitting in the chair, she thought this was the most amazing thing ever! She loved it!!! I have a feeling she will be asking to do this a lot now.




It was school dance day! Super cold outside, but she had her leotard on and was ready to go.


Just a regular school day! I had some more from this day but my computer wasn't cooperating! She is growing up so so fast... TOO fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment