Sunday, March 10, 2013

And... heres to a week later!

There again... this was my Friday post! Then Friday we went on a family run, then ran to downtown Homewood for dinner, then ran by The Pig for a grocery item and by AL outdoors. By the time we got home and got settled it was a little later...then strep throat hit my little one!!!! So... I am just now getting to this, but here it is from "Friday".

A few pictures, a few updates, just enjoying the days! Thank goodness for Friday though. I couldn't get it together this week. Jeremy was in Vegas and my mom had CK for a few days, but I still struggled. I think it was because it all started with Monday night when I had a huge trunk show party at the house. It was so much fun with friends and what a great trunk show. I can't wait to get all the clothes in! Afterwards, Jennifer stayed and spent the night. We laughed, reminised, and stayed up until 1:00 am... even though we both had to teach the next day. It was something we have needed for a long time. Jennifer is that friend that we can both go "remember this or remember that" and get what the other is saying before we even finish our sentence. Our memories date back to when we were both born... but technically little girls since we don't remember as much as babies. It was so much fun! We have decided spend the night parties without kids and husbands are needed every now and then! Also... not on Monday nights when we have to work the next day. I am too old for only 4.5 hours of sleep, haha!

Weather this weekend.... 60's and sunny and maybe even 70 degrees (hopefully not any higher than that). I love Spring weather like Fall weather! I have loved loved my winter weather though. I am a seasons girl, love it! I could actually do without summer but I don't guess that is possible. We have some fun fun things planned for this gorgeous weekend. (that post was before the strep incident! We had to cancel a friends night out, but we did accomplish so much at home, work in the back yard, and slept almost 12 hours Saturday night. That was worth it!!!)

I hope to get more pictures up of Charlee Kate and maybe even some videos. She is so funny these days! She....
-  loves to imagine anything and everything
-  excited about Easter
-  Starting to get a grasp on timing, days, what we do like church days, school days, Saturdays are fun days, etc...
-  uses Yes Maam, no maam a lot more. FINALLY it is sticking!
-  loves to dress up still as a princess
-  loves to dance! We spend a lot of time upstairs with the ipad up real loud dancing
-  loves Harper and Sofia, her best friends. She loves school period and gets so upset to miss and not see her friends
-  we have a candy countdown calendar (like an advent one) to our trip to see Hunter and Ella. She can't wait and loves her cousins!

Here are a few pictures... enjoy!

My mom brought Charlee Kate to my school on Wednesday when she brought her back to Birmingham. She had to sit in my room with the students for a little bit and she thought she was something "big!"
On Friday... I got a note at school saying several kids in the class had strep throat. Well... Friday night we were up all night. I knew it! Took her to the doctor first thing Saturday morning and she tested positive for strep and had a fever. We immediately got meds started in her and she slept a good bit that day and 12 full hours that night. (So did we... we were just as tired). Sunday morning, she was completely back to normal, eating and acting as if nothing happened. We still have 10 days of antibiotics, but thank goodness it happened on a weekend so we could get lots of rest. Here is her picture after the doctor's appointment with her lollipop! Bless her heart, her face was red and eyes swollen.


This was a sick afternoon... (picture in the blue dress) but she wanted to go outside! It was just gorgeous!





We go see Hunter and Ella soon! Here is her candy countdown! Thats the only way to keep her asking me everyday if it is time to go to Hunter and Ella's.

Sunday afternoon! Princess party for Harper's birthday! These 3 girls are like 3 peas in a pod! Harper, Sofia, and Charlee Kate. They have so much fun together and are so cute!!! I have lots more princess pics but will put those on another post. 




No comments:

Post a Comment