Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hump day pictures

What a fabulous, busy,oh busy week this has been! It's just been the 2 of us for a couple of days and we have had so much going on. It's all been so fun though and Charlee Kate is totally back to herself. She was back to herself Monday but I feel like she is really good now. The weather is just unbelievable outside. Still pretty cold in the mornings but the sun is out bright and that in itself is wonderful! I am definitely ready for spring break and luckily it is about 36 hours away!

Pictures of my sweet girl this week. Eating my favorite cold, corn crunchy medley dip. I snuck veggies in her and she didn't even know it. 


I am not really a traditionalist...surprise surprise, but I do love a cute smocked here and there and Charlee Kate loves them too. She loves her little juicy couture cardigans with a smocked dress soi feel like that gives it a twist. In this picture....the aviators too haha! She was on her way to choir at church Wednesday night and picked this out herself. Loved it! We do baths before choir so I don't pull hair up... I give it a rest.



She has adjusted to this time change much easier than me! I can't wait to have so much time off with her!


Oh how I loved this outfit and she had on the cutest mustard yellow shoes with it! However, she got so mad at me for a split second and it was bath time that I tried and tried to get a good picture before she took it off. She was not happy though so it didn't work too well : )
HAPPY THURSDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment