Monday, February 11, 2013

What a fun weekend!

Man... I love weekends. Saturday was absolutely gorgeous too! This weekend was very special though! We drove home Friday after school for a celebration for my Grandparents 70th wedding anniversary. Friday night we had a rehearsal (for the wedding on Saturday) and a rehearsal dinner at The Classic. Saturday was the wedding. Everyone was in town and Charlee Kate was absolutely beside herself when she realized she would get to see Ella and Hunter. The whole weekend was wonderful!!! I did not take nearly as many pictures as I should have, but we had a photographer there and I know I will get a CD of her pictures soon, so those are the ones I will post when I get them. Mike Royer from NBC 13 news also came to video and interview the whole event. That airs this week on Channel 13.

We are so blessed to have such a big family who is all still close and was able to be a part of the 70th wedding! It was definitely one of the sweetest events I have been to and many people I am sure. I hope I live to see 70 years with Jeremy. That is amazing!  Here are a few pictures from our week and weekend (last week).

Charlee Kate.... getting ready for choir practice. We had the best, random Wednesday last week. Jeremy and I took CK to choir, then we went and had coffee at a local favorite here in town, then we picked her up and decided to go for a late night run with her in the stroller. It was such a gorgeous night and that sounded fun. We did enjoy it!!
She loves Hello Kitty and I found this little boutique dress at Nordstroms. I thought it was precious and she loved it! I am not a big "character" fan for clothes, but this one was worth it and very cute!
Wedding Day! They couldn't wait!










Pop with his grand kids. This is really the only posed picture I got. It was a busy and fun day, but definitely busy!


All the great Gran girls!



Sunday before we all left... we got the kids in their National Championship shirts that Dad bought them.


No comments:

Post a Comment