Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Randoms

Thank you dear God for this day, for health and my family and friends. This is probably something so many of us say so often, but lately there have been several things that have happened to someone else, to something, or in passing that make me really stop and think of how wonderful life is and how much I Have to be thankful for! I don't say that lightly either... Thank you so much for every day and every blessing!!!

We have been at the beach for 5 days.... I have a post coming but haven't put it up yet. Playing catch up since I am back to reality!!! Coming soon......

I love this little picture that Haley posted on Instagram!

Bonus room is getting there... almost finished. The refrigerator now has a place in there and the new TV now has the perfect hole for it! Love sac pictures are coming! That is what we put up there instead of a couch. We saw them at Lenox Mall about 2 years ago and loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment