Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Weekend stay cation!

Fall is definitely in the air. I loved waking up to 48 degree weather. We had our windows cracked and it was nice to feel the chill in the air. It was a nice refreshing weekend. After "running on fumes" last week, I feel like this week is off to more energy. I like weeks that we just schedule play dates and relax, especially with this cool weather!!! We finalized our kitchen countertops yesterday and renovations start October 1st. I am sooooo excited! I loved what we picked.... a pretty marble! It will be a big mess for a little while, but so worth it. I will post pictures as the renovations take place. I still have the rest of the house to post pics on too!

So the weekend was just great! We were by ourselves from Wednesday - Sunday because Charlee Kate was with my parents in Charlotte. She was so excited to go see her cousins!!! Jeremy and I took walks to eat dinner. We went to a nice restaurant one night, our favorite. It is so nice to be able to wear nice clothes and walk to dinner b/c it is not far away. I was craving a good fish and I ate a yummy one! Jeremy and I went to the game on Saturday. I had a long Saturday morning run, then off to tailgate for 4 hours, go to the game, then sushi afterwards. It was a much needed stay cation! The only thing I would have changed is for the weather to have been a little cooler. Today and Yesterday... MUCH cooler but it wasn't Saturday. I had a Bama tee, leather mini, and cowboy boots on. Got kind of hot! People watching is always a favorite for me, especially at a ball game. I did determine fringe boots were not the happening thing. Saw a few random people with them on and they didn't look that cute, not even the most expensive ones, but you know.... Each to their own. Someone may have thought the same about my leather skirt and tee, lol. Soooo.... it was nice to have a stay cation at home, relax, go eat, and get lots of stuff done. I don't have Mommy guilt while I try to do things that just have to be done on a daily basis. Normally we aren't this crazy, but with school starting, moving the first week of school, and renovating, it made us slightly crazy for a few weeks. We are slowly coming out of the fog!

Looking forward to a great week, a cool week, and another weekend at home!!!

Lots more pictures to come but this will have to satifsy until then.... our fabulous day at the game!



No comments:

Post a Comment