Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend at home!

It was a MUCH MUCH needed weekend at home! I hope we have several more weekends like this. Of course, this nice fall weather just made my day! I absolutely love it and I get such a spurt of energy when the fall crisp is in the air! Our weekend was very low key! We took Charlee Kate to the Homewood Football Game on Friday night. She loves the band... Homewood's band is the size of most college bands so they are pretty amazing! Saturday was project day and oh we accomplished so much in our new house. Still several more things to do before renovations start again, but it felt so good. Sunday was sunday school and church. I went on a very long run, which I have not done in a very long time for several reasons (moving, school starting, out of town, renovations, day to day tasks, humid weather.... and so on), but I was ready to get started again in some nice weather and it was fabulous! The rest of the day was at home. I feel like this is home already! Every project and every thing we do here is so exciting b/c we are making this cottage more and more OUR home. Love love love it!!! Pictures from our week below: 

Charlee Kate was headed to church in this picture. She kept on asking when it was time to go. She was excited but wanted to take candy corns, her baby, and her ba-ba of course!


Game day outfit!!! Roll Tide! Awesome start to the season


I have a "mommy's helper" who was in my class last year. They are the sweetest family and they have the most gorgeous house. I have been there several times for ideas! Love it! This sweet little girl's name is Ella Grace. She plays with Charlee Kate when we have things to do around the house. She came last week as I got ready for my MJ party and Jeremy was out of town. Then we had her come Saturday when we started our "basement" project. 

The basement! I haven't taken the "after picture" yet, but will soon. This basement looks amazing! Sooooo organized and I just love it! This was just as it started, Jeremy was pulling down all the things that were left there and had probably been in the house years and years! I did find some more really cool doors and other really cool things to re-do. Love finding treasures in my old house!


And here is the stump to the massive tree that was removed. Pictures really really don't do it justice. It was so massive. So sad for it to have to go!





 Thursday Charlee Kate started her dance class. She takes it through a dance company here in Homewood, but they come to her school every Thursday morning at 9:00. It is so nice that she can do that at school because she is super tired in the afternoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment