Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Charlee Kate

I really did miss my little girl while we were away in Dallas. It was a much needed break from the chaos, but the last 5 weeks has caught up with all of the Wilson Family. Charlee Kate has been here and there, started a new class, birthday, etc.... WE have moved in, had renovations going, deciding on things for the new renovations, school starting, planning a birthday party, planning a trip, doctor's appointments, and all the normal everyday routines that need to happen. It has just been crazy! After my MJ party this week, I am praying that we start to settle down some. The 10 day stress detox is happening with me! I am excited to actually have plans to be at home for awhile. We need that and are looking forward to it. Here are a few pictures of Charlee Kate. Not always the best, but there are some. Her little shirt was one I bought on our shopping day. Just loved it!

Her sweet Texas shirt that I just loved! I always said I wanted her to be a Texas girl if she wasn't a Bama girl!
The back of the shirt says "You can still dream big even if your little"


Lately she has NOT enjoyed having her picture taken in the mornings....
Mom took Charlee Kate to get yogurt on her actual birthday. She didn't know the difference but mom took her because that is her favorite thing! She was Bama ready on her birthday!
Mom and Charlee Kate had their own game table to watch the game. How cute!!! I don't know how much of the game she actually let mom watch though.
I am a boot girl! I always have been! I love them! My favorite are Fryes and Uggs. I have passed that love for boots onto Charlee Kate and I fell in LOVE with these in Texas. They are frye in an eggplant color. I just loved them. So when I got home... I showed her and she loved them... I could only take a picture of her feet though b/c she wanted boots and no clothes, LOL. 

Here are her boots on her feet!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment