Friday, September 14, 2012

Good week!

Whew.... this has been a good week, BUSY, but gone by super fast. I have had Jeremy here all week and that has been nice! We have been in project mode and working on the house. As I find things (old things) in the house and think of what I want, I add to my project list! We will see how much I get done this weekend. Yard sale first.... how in the world we have stuff to get rid of, I don't know, but if I questioned it... I am getting rid of it. That means I don't want it in this house. I did have a day to go to lots of stores in downtown Homewood. I could completely furnish every single thing in my house from those stores. Love it!!! It is also fun to get rare items here and there though. This has been a fun process.

I am excited for another weekend in our home. It is becoming more like home. I was VERY torn to leave our "other street" in Homewood. We loved it and the people there. However, I always wanted to live on this particular street that we bought on, but never thought we could. I couldn't be happier though! I just love our house, my porch and big swing, and I love our neighbors. They seem to be more of our age too! What a plus! Thankful for Friday! A much deserved weekend and the fact that 70 degree temps are on the way, makes me super excited! I am a fall winter spring girl... not much of a summer type of girl. Fall also means PUMPKIN stuff is out. I kind of keep pumpkin going all year, but I love to see it out at Dunkin, the stores, the candles, etc.... It is my favorite and I love to make pumpkin bread! I make it good, healthy, but since we aren't obese or have a gluten allergy, I like to keep it on the "good" side, LOL! So yummy! Lindsay is my pumpkin bread friend, she loves it as much as me.

Last but not least, one of the best things the last few weeks is a 10 day stress detox I have been reading. It is a devotional. It is so amazing and definitely something I have needed after the last 5-6 weeks. I printed each devotion out for something to keep in mind! It's weekend time... hope to have lots of pictures. Roll Tide!!!


Here are some school day pictures from this week! 










No comments:

Post a Comment