Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowmen smocked dress! I love it

Charlee Kate wore one of my favorite little smocked dresses to church on Sunday. She looked so cute, but I didn't get to take any good pictures. I had to go a few places after we went to breakfast so I ask Jeremy to take some for me when they got home. He did as I ask but.... she didn't really pose for the pictures, but at least he took some.

So now it is Monday...back to school I go. It wasn't very easy leaving her that is for sure! I hope to have some more pictures this week. I will definitely be posting some of her new kitchen that I created in my mind and it turned out super cute! Can't wait to show it off. Happy Monday!




Here are the last few "random" pictures from Bama that I never did post for some reason. I did not have a hat for Charlee Kate one day when she went walking with Nana, so Nana put this hat on her. It looked so cute!
Heading back to Bama, we had 30 seats to ourselves on the back of the plane. Charlee Kate sat and played with her horsie and pig.

The gorgeous, gorgeous tree at The Classic! It was sooooo beautiful. Gosh how I love Christmas decorations.

2 comments:

  1. Kamryn has that little black coat too! It is PRECIOUS!
    Kamryn has that smocked dress in pink gingham. She wore it once:( Do you want me to save it for CK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlee Kate's dress is super adorable! I hate you are missing all this snow. My hubby finally went back to work yesterday but this is day 4 for me in the house. I hear the mall calling my name tomorrow. haha
    Have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete