Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Weekend...



Here are some very random thoughts, pictures, etc.... I hope you enjoy seeing what happens in our lives through my blog. It's our life and we love it.


Back to our routine we go. I know that I have been MIA this week. It has been a weird week, needless to say. Basically, without giving out TMI... my doctor got all my birth control straightened out from when I was nursing, etc... and I officially have my "cycle" back. YUCK! I haven't missed this at all! However, it did explain why I felt so "off". So, here is to a fabulous LONG week and what has happened in our lives....

* Looking forward to being off on Monday
* Looking forward to a very relaxing weekend!
* Jeremy is back to traveling some, I loved having him home. Charlee Kate really really misses him so he has to "face time" her on his i touch. She is a daddy's girl!
* My child loves to repeat lots of things that I say!!! It is really cute : ) I love to hear her just talk and talk, especially when she doesn't know I am listening.
* She gets so excited to go into Chick Fil A with me to get a Dr. Pepper. They call her the "Chick Fil A princess"
* CK cries a lot of times when I leave her at Martys. I definitely think it has NOTHING to do with Marty, but just me leaving her. Within 1 minute of me leaving, she is fine. My mom says this is payback BIG TIME since I cried up until 3rd grade, LOL
* I am super excited that half of January is over. If I had to pick a month of the year that was BLAH, this would be it. I just miss the holidays that is for sure.
* We have a gorgeous weekend ahead of us so I hope to have lots of pictures. I just love to take them even if my little girl doesn't want me to.
*As you will be able to tell from the next 8 pictures, my little lovey RUNS from the camera when I get it out; however, I refuse to give up. I will keep on trying. Here she is though and these are 2 of my most favorite outfits. If they made them in my size, I might have them, LOL!

She always wants to sit on the counter and watch me do whatever I am doing. I tell her all about it!







Jeremy put his socks on her feet. She thought this was so funny!
From time to time, I post little "Daily News" pictures of what my students have to say about me everyday. This week has been a Messy daily news week, but they still got the message on paper. I loved it! One day I had on cream colored dress and they said I was an angel.
Another day I had on a WILD skirt that is one of my favorites and I was the rainbow and swirly paint. This is why I do love this age and these kiddos!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment