Saturday, January 22, 2011

"Chillaxing" and..... the Kitchen FINALLY!


What a great title... Chillaxing (my version of chilling and relaxing). That is basically what we have done since the holidays have been over. A lot of the reason is because after working all day, I just want to spend time with little Miss and Jeremy. I knew this would just be a "random" month. What I like to call "blah January"; however, it is has been a good time to just do nothing and the month is going by fast! Here are a few pictures of my lovey! Our days pretty much consist of coming home after school, playing all night until bedtime. That is why all of these pictures are when I caught her in the act of playing. We did take her to the Dunedin Market this morning, but I forgot my camera. IT seems like the next few weekends involve one of her grandparents coming to see her at some time or another so we are so excited about that! Enjoy all of our pictures!


My mom likes to teach her all of these gymnastic moves. She loves to flip and turn all the time



She loves to organize everything. I know this doesn't look organized at all, but if you could have seen the whole process she went through to get it right here, you can tell she was totally on a mission. I have no idea where she gets this organizing "thing"
At this point she was into things that she was not supposed to be getting into.


FINALLY here are pictures of her adorable adorable kitchen! I "invented this kitchen in my head" about 2 months ago. I just couldn't find any ANYWHERE that I loved and I kept thinking if Anthropologie had a child's kitchen what would it look like??? So this is what I came up with. I just never thought I could figure out how to make it work. Finding an old wooden kitchen is very very tough! Mom finally found one from a lady at her school; of course, it didn't look like this, it was very old, but was exactly what I needed. There is an amazing lady here in Tampa who can paint anything! I told her what I wanted and BAM she created it exactly like what I wanted! The next task was the knobs, I searched and searched, finally found those online, just got them in and now they are on! They are much cuter in person but match it perfectly and are distressed as well. The lamp is Kellys, but I am going to get something just like that b/c I like the color scheme and the Anthropologie look it all gives! Now I am trying to find old aluminum pieces to sit on top for her, but I was super excited with how it turned out. Thanks to mom and dad for "giving" this to her!!!


1 comment: