Monday, January 17, 2011

Rainy day shopping and play date...


I could get used to these Mondays off!!! I love having a Monday off. Today it was very much a monsoon outside, but we had already planned on a play date so we stuck with it. It got Charlee Kate out of the house and she was so much fun today!!! Here are a few pictures of Mae and Charlee Kate playing. They play well in stores together! All of these were taken with my phone so they aren't as great as my good camera, but its all I had.

Just when I think Charlee Kate is getting hair (which she is in the back) she looks so bald with Mae. I can't wait for her to have all this hair like Mae : )

Waiting in the car for a store to open. It was just pouring!



1 comment:

  1. Jamie, Charlee Kate is such a doll baby!! I would LOV Ethe next time your home and if you have time for us to get together!! I would LOVE for the girls to play. The little sweater coat came from SEARS believe it or not.

    ReplyDelete