Saturday, September 4, 2010

What a great weekend!

What a great weekend we had! It started with mom coming in on Friday night. I had lots of places I needed to go and that is always easier with extra help so we took Charlee Kate out on Saturday and I did all the fun things I needed to do. On Sunday, my photographer came and "finished up" Charlee Kate's pictures from last weekend when it rained. That is what the above picture is from. We had stripped Charlee Kate down to bloomers so I grabbed my camera and took a picture. It was so cute. It did sprinkle some that day we took the pictures and Charlee Kate loved it. She just wanted to stand in the rain so at one point, we just let her!!! Charlee Kate really did enjoy having Gammy here to visit. She had lots of fun with her.


We had breakfast at Cracker Barrel one morning and here is my little lovey. She is always on the go now and has to be VERY independent! She does not want help... the fun has started!
We had Brady while K&K were at the beach. We had him all weekend and I think Charlee Kate loves him more than us, LOL. She just gets so excited when she sees Brady
Shopping at the mall! She walked the entire mall. The stroller was basically there to hold packages and yes at this point...she was barefooted. Her sandals rubbed blisters on her feet so I just let her go. However, I did find some shoes that are MUST haves. I am soooooo excited about them. She got 4 pairs of shoes this weekend, but I have been on a shoe kick and she needs some to wear now that she THINKS she needs to walk all the time.
Neimans. Her absolute favorite store. She will sit and play in here as long as I will let her. They do baby showers there and the lady there said "you totally need to have one here next time". We are frequent visitors b/c CK will just sit and play in there for days. I have more pictures of her there than in my house.

She loves the stuffed animals


Shopping at SAKS, but she didn't find all these stuffed animals as much fun as Neimans, haha
This is her exact blankee, but I left hers at home. She found this on the top shelf at Neimans and HAD to have it so I let her hold it while we were there.



Mom taught her to lay on Brady and she loved it. She would go just sit in the floor to rub on his back. I think she felt like he was the big lion stuffed animal at Neimans. She just loves him!

Her new thing... THE STAIRS!!!


1 comment:

  1. She is such a doll baby!! I love her playing at the mall!! I have to ask about her cute BAMA outfit and where you got it??

    ReplyDelete