Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy, traveling, busy, traveling!!!

Busy, busy has been what we have been since Thursday. We flew to Nashville for my friend Emily's wedding. Emily is more like a sister to our family and always has been. It was a busy and fun weekend all together! Friday we had the bridesmaids luncheon at a really neat place outside of Nashville. Then that night we had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. I stayed with Emily at her hotel that night after we went out with a few of the people. Saturday was a day of hair, make up, and even a little shopping through downtown Franklin. I fell in love with this little town. Very quaint and cozy... loved it! Then it was time for pictures and getting ready for that big moment.

I think this was truly one of the sweetest weddings I have ever been to. It was so special and so much fun. I think it was everything Emily and Justin could have wanted. They are an adorable couple together and they definitely have their priorities in line with God being number one. No wonder everything about that day was amazing!!!! I have many, many pictures to still get together and post, but until then... check out the few pictures her photographer took.

http://sarahbgilliamphotography.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment