Friday, September 10, 2010

All alone...

So this past weekend, I was all alone. Just me and Chloe!!! Jeremy and Charlee Kate flew to Alabama. Jeremy has had this trip planned forever to go to the Bama/Penn State game, then we decided to have him take Charlee Kate. My mom loves any chance she can get to see her and his mom had not seen her in over 2 months, so he surprised her. Both Gammy and Nana were just over the moon having her there and they loved it! For me, it was hard to let her go. She has gone to Bama without me before, but I guess I just don't get enough of her during the week when I am working, so its hard. However, there was so much that I needed to do at home and I was able to do it all in those 2 full days.

I stayed busy, busy, busy! The idea of just sitting on the beach and reading a magazine would be nice, but I am just a busy bee. I Love it and always have! I am like my dad, we don't sit still for very long!!! I was able to get in a good long run on Bayshore, which is a favorite of mine! I was able to spend 6, almost 7 hours cleaning. Yes I now have a house that is spic and span and then reorganized lots of things. I was able to do this without having to stop. Then I had some time to just enjoy eating with a couple of friends and watching the Bama Game!!!! On top of all of that, we have a big wedding coming up in Nashville next weekend along with Charlee Kate's first birthday party in Bama. I had lots of packing to do to make sure that nothing was left out!

Soo.... it was a great productive weekend, but I was super excited about having Jeremy and my little lovey back home with me!!!

Now lots of pictures will be coming soon because we have so many fun events planned for the next 6 days

1 comment:

  1. OH GIRL!! I do not see how you did it!! You are better than me. I am with you on staying busy, I would have to!!

    ReplyDelete