Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's time to play catch up!

Oh how I have soooo much to catch up on! For the next few days I may be drowning in things to do, but I know it always gets done. Until then... all these pictures were taken with my camera phone. I have so many to upload from my actual camera and some very cute pictures (still from the wedding and still from Charlee Kate's birthday in Tampa). Here a few to get by until then!

Haley and Charlee Kate. For those of you who do not know Haley, my family started keeping her at about 6 months old (or earlier). We claim her as part "Whatley". I can't believe she is literally old enough to baby-sit my child! That is so crazy to me! This was after Charlee Kate's party. She was all "comfy" at this point and just relaxing.

This picture was taken at the Tampa airport before leaving for Nashville. My little lovey did so good on this whole trip considering she wasn't feeling that great and we had her ALLLL over the place and all off her schedule.
Playing at the airport in Birmingham before it was time to take off!
As we were flying into Nashville, we had so much turbulance. This is why... check out all the clouds and you can tell how high some of them are, there were some stormy ones!!!
More pictures to come very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment