Monday, December 14, 2015

Happy birthday Beckham..2!

I cannot believe this baby boy is two! He's still my baby even though he's really not a baby anymore. It makes me sad that it's going so very fast. He is definitely ALL boy, loves trucks, tractors, riding toys, trains...and can get mad quiet easily but that is slowly getting better. He loves to follow Charlee Kate around and thankfully she loves to play mommy to him. He is a daddy's boy but can switch to a mommy's boy pretty quickly. Football is one of his favorite things to watch! He is attached at my hip when Jeremy is gone and loves to rock. He did not want to rock as much as a baby but loves it now. I will rock him all day long!! I am so thankful God gave us this little answered prayer to complete our family! 

His birthday was pretty low key this year, mainly because it falls in December and I remember that a 2 year birthday is never a big deal to kids. We started with a celebration with breakfast with Santa, noccalula falls in Gadsden, then off to the mountains for the weekend. It was a nice getaway but truthfully...he would rather be home than any other place. I know that will change one day. 

Happy birthday my sweet boy and I am so thankful to be your mommy! 

Football ice cream cake and cupcakes




My how fast you have grown

No comments:

Post a Comment