Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Football

We just love football! I think every year, it's even more fun. I think I like it even more because it's a part of "fall"...my favorite season!!! 

We decided to take both kids to the last home football game for Alabama. This would be Beckham's first real game. He absolutely loves to watch it on tv so taking him was so exciting. He FROZE the first quarter. It was overwhelming I am sure but oh so fun! Charlee Kate pretty much knows as much as I do about football. (Which is a good amount haha...but for a 6 year old girls, it's pretty good). She wants to know details about the game and what's happening. It's really fun to listen to her explain what's happening. All in all...we had a wonderful day in T-town! 

We were ready for the gorgeous day!



The day went as planned....nap on the way to the game 
This is how we roll!! Tailgate time
Entering the tunnel...it was loud. A lot for a little guy
That face shows it all...he wasn't quiet sure at first
The first few moments ❤️❤️❤️
She was talking ninety to nothing! Ready to cheer on Alabama! 🏈🐘❤️
My parents came and sat with us. Even Santa is a Roll tide fan! CK didn't want her picture with him unless someone else joined in. Pop does whatever for her 💙



No comments:

Post a Comment