Monday, December 14, 2015

Breakfast with Santa

I love when we do breakfast with Santa! This year it fell on Beckham's birthday. What a great way to celebrate. The magic of Santa doesn't last long enough so I want to treasure every minute of it with the kids. We went to breakfast with Santa at The Village Tavern this year. It was a great atmosphere. Charlee Kate was super excited! Beckham liked seeing Santa from a distance. The day was warmer than normal for December but it was a gorgeous day! 

Charlee Kate had her list in hand ready to see Santa! 

Eating some pancakes and eggs
I loved watching her talk to Santa 
She read him her list. We do three gifts like the three gifts brought to baby Jesus. Works perfectly for us!


Sweet friends! Ada and CK
After breakfast with Santa, we had time to spare. We spent time running around the summit taking pictures of the kids and the decorations. 


Love these two sweet babies of mine 



Mommy's picture with the kids...this happens bc I am always taking them but I did want to prove I was there



I spy Beckham! 

Taking a stroll through a few stores 


Family selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment