Friday, July 3, 2015

Summer days...

Well I love summer time easy days. Pool for 3 hours, kids rest for 3 hours...sounds like great days. Thankful we have had lots of days at home for these type of moments. Some days it's just me and the kids having a late breakfast or eating lunch outside. I love it! Wouldn't trade these days for anything 

Charlee kate and Mary carter. Having some trampoline, sprinkler, and water balloon fun! 
Lake weekend! Charlee Kate likes to visit the "beach" here at the lake. It's just a little sand ha! I watch for little snakes (ugh!!)

The restaurant on the lake. This is also a little general store where we can get popcicles and Candy 🍭🍬
The Kabota tractor. Always entertainment for the big and little kids 
Cousin fun! They loved finding rocks together 
Eating a late late breakfast at my favorite place! Over Easy. CK stayed with my parents at the lake so it was just us with Beckham on this trip 

Charlee Kate's goofy face! Heading to the Homewood cheer ice cream social 

Weekly Sunday night cookout with The McElroys. Thankful for our awesome neighbors 
He thinks he is something with his new shades

No comments:

Post a Comment