Friday, July 10, 2015

A few days away...

Jeremy had some work to do in south Florida so I was able to tag along on this trip. Much needed break and time away!! I always miss my two little ones and think about them lots when they are away from me, but it's so good for us to get a little break. 

We changed locations literally at the last minute arriving in FL. It worked out so much better. We were in Boca Rotan at the Waldorf resort. Treatment and amenities were top notch. Weather was gorgeous, Atlantic sand was HOT, food was delicious...all in all a perfect getaway. 

I haven't seen this girl in 3 years!! It was like we never even missed a day. So thankful for this true friendship from my Floroda friend! (Few and far between)

No other cars available, except the convertible. Another last minute perfect addition to our trip
Riding down A-1 A....beautiful 

The Waldorf resort on its own island! 


I had BIG plans to catch up on sleep... However when I realized I could have coffee and look at this view, sleep took a backseat 
Another morning view
I may miss my kids but they have plenty of fun when we're away! Staying with Gammy and Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment