Thursday, July 30, 2015

Busy as bees!

Well taking pictures has been few and far between lately but I will try to do better! After the visit with Kelly and the kids last week, we had a weekend at home. Jeremy and I snuck in a night out while my sister in law and niece and nephew came over and kept the kids last week. Then Jeremy and Beckham flew to Charlotte. Jeremy had work to do, aunt Kelly offered to keep Beckham. Woohoo!! Meanwhile back at home...Charlee Kate went to art camp at the Birmingham zoo and I put on my superwoman cape to try and tackle anything and everything imaginable! (Deep cleaning, organizing, rearranging, back to school shopping, errands, time with friends, you name it). It was nice at night to have girl time with Charlee Kate too!!! 

After all the productivity...I was ready to see my boys. We drove to Charlotte Thursday night to stay the weekend with K and K and kids. One last hooray before school starts! I can't believe Charlee Kate will be going into first grade and Beckham will be starting Mommys Day Out! 

Her first day of zoo camp! She was so excited but I think an all day camp is too much for her!
Charlee Kate and I had dinner at Flip Burger. Beckham was at the airport with all smiles
She wanted dessert and picked strawberry shortcake from the Cheesecake Factory. I mean this thing was way too big!! We brought 3/4 of this home but she loved it! 
Harper and Charlee Kate off to Zoo camp!
Aunt Kelly let's Beckham do whatever he wants...even at target 
Look at all the energy in this picture! 
I loved getting pictures from Kelly. Even though this little stinker keeps me running, I missed him tremendously! 
He loves loves his Hunter!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment