Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It was another Roll Tide Saturday!


Two cuties who act just like brother and sister!

He has waited MANY years to go to a Garth Brooks concert (18 to be exact bc that's how long it's been since Garth has been on tour). I do get he was entertainer of the year "back then" and an all time amazing country singer, but my expectations weren't too high for the concert. I think I was more excited to see Jeremy's reaction (below...never stopped smiling), but to my surprise it was a GREAT concert! We went with our friends Steven and Lisa who we love to do anything and everything with. After...dinner at Ruth Kris! After 5 hrs of sleep...up and out to T-town!!! 
Jeremy and I did enjoy date day and shopping in ATL on Friday. That was nice! 
Heading out! Country ready...
- belt buckle
- cut off shorts (Jenn's for Jeremy)
- boots (frye snake skin for me and black for Jeremy!)



No comments:

Post a Comment