Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Getting back to life!

The last few weeks have been crazy with my surgery and the funeral. Life is getting back to normal and in routine (slowly)! Here are the random pictures taken here and there

The kiddos after we got home from the funeral. These little laughs sure did brighten some faces that day
Charlee Kate's first time to buy her lunch! Notice...she still has her lunchbox too! Verdict...She didn't like the lunch! 

Saturday...game day! Charlee Kate and I had a girls afternoon! Lunch with friends then manis/pedis!

Best friends!!! Watching these two together is priceless! I hope I have this same picture in 13 years....

It's a Monday again! 


His first try at a steel city pops. It was just a few licks but he loved them!
Ryan and his girlfriend came to eat with us! (Charlee Kate in her cheerleader uniform)
Kiddos early one morning 
Walking in Homewood! Ready for the cooler weather!
September 11! It was more nerve wracking than ever sending CK to school today! I went to school for 11 years on September 11th but it was different sending my child. 

B was a happy camper as we headed to our favorite healthy breakfast place Over Easy to meet my friend Martha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment