Monday, June 10, 2013

Snow White

Snow White is CHarlee Kate's favorite princess!! Not sure how that one became her favorite but it is! When we found Snow White at the magic kingdom CK was beside herself. Her little face, that smile, the excitement... made that trip worth every penny!! For her birthday in 3 months, she has really wanted a Snow White party so I think I found a Snow White to come. She used to participate on broadway shows but now she will rein act the whole Snow White story and include the kids. After I heard all about it, I knew it would be exactly what CHarlee Kate would want! It's 3 months away, but I can't wait to plan this for her!!



I love how the princesses spend so much time with the kids! It's so special and CHarlee Kate loves them all! Snow White deserved her own post, so the rest of the Disney pictures will come soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment