Saturday, June 29, 2013

Big girls!

These girls are best best friends! After a much needed adult night out...the girls with their favorite sitter...we came home to two happy girls. They wanted their mommys high shoes on and thought they were something! We thought it was cute too. We enjoyed a fabulous meal at Gian Marcos which is definitely a Homewood must. 

We are excited for the Macs to arrive tomorrow. Charlee Kate is ready to see her cousins. We have some fun lake days and the beach coming up. I am sure there will be a lot of pictures as well. 

Not the best picture but I was using my phone on the screen. My friends mom did another ultrasound for me because I was having withdrawals. Wanting to see that baby! I could have looked to guess the sex but didnt. Whew...that was will power! Seeing that baby move nonstop just made my night though!

No comments:

Post a Comment