Monday, December 3, 2012

Welcome December!

I am welcoming my most favorite month of the year! I absolutely love December and everything that goes along with it. We wrapped up November, a very very busy time. I am not even sure if I touched on Jeremy's birthday but we celebrated it for 5 days. We did a "count down" of his birthday and activities each day. Charlee Kate thought this was so much fun! Then we jumped right into December 1st, with Breakfast with Santa. We had reservations at California Pizza kitchen for a charity event for The Bell Center. We went with our friends Harper and her parents. The girls had a blast and they loved eating, playing, and seeing Santa. Charlee Kate absolutely loves Santa this year, which is opposite of last year. This is going to be a fun Christmas! 




After breakfast with Santa, we headed home for a few hours before the big SEC Championship started. We went to Harper's house for a big Bama party! All the kiddos played and played and Charlee Kate stayed "dressed up" almost the whole time. She loved the dress up clothes. It was a fun party and of course.... it turned out how we would want it to. ROLL TIDE!

On Friday night, I had an MJ party at my house. These parties are always so much fun but always so busy and crazy! The night before I made lots of treats for the party. Charlee Kate wanted to eat the left over icing with crackers. She absolutely loves icing. 

Random picture... but I went to the Junior League show here in Birmingham a few weeks ago. They had a tray that I loved, but did not buy. Luckily I took a picture and Jeremy duplicated it for me. I absolutely love it!!!
Sunday night was hanging of the green at our church. We took Charlee Kate and this was her first experience in "big church". She loves her Sunday School class and preschool time, so on regular Sundays, that is more appropriate for her. However, I thought she would enjoy hanging of the green. WRONG! She could not sit still! We ended up having to leave early. I am anxious to see how she does on Wednesday night when they have the big Children's Choir Christmas program at church.




Last but not least.... I had to take these 2 pictures. This first one is CK at 7 months old at the BMW dealership in Tampa. This was when I traded the Rover and got the BMW. I remember doing everything possible to keep her happy. Now... scroll to the next picture....


I was still doing everything to keep her happy...Here she is at 3 year and 3 months old.... at the BMW dealership in Birmingham. This was 9:30 at night which is why I had to do what I could, we were literally the ONLY people at the dealership and it was WAY passed her bedtime, but we were wrapping up the new car again. This time we just decided to stick with BMW, but the car is now gone! WOW, how time flies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment