Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Home!

Here are some Christmas pictures! The house didn't stay decorated "normal" long enough after the renovations were complete for me to take pictures, so here is the house all decorated for Christmas. I will take normal ones in January. I love it and enjoy every minute every day at our house!!!! It is truly home now!
Our tradition we started with Charlee Kate was a real tree each year with the huge colored light bulbs. I love this tradition! We do the real garland too!







As one sweet 5th grader said.... what a good use for an ugly door. haha! That is exactly right. We have lots of old doors in the house.


The door with the snowman leads out onto the porch with my swing




Jeremy just got the TV put up in the kitchen. Sometimes I like it on when I am cooking or baking.


This is probably my favorite room in the house... Charlee Kate's room. I Love her sweet bedroom!


Another use for an old door. New born picture and one year old picture

She loves to dress up so I have an old coat rack that I hang her favorite dress up clothes on and the others go in the cute suitcase with legs (that I posted in a previous post)




The upstairs play room/bonus room, work out room, and Jeremy's office. I love how I can hang up all of her art work and the little chalkboard that slides back and forth.
There were so many little nooks and areas for everything up here. We love it. We still need a couch and big TV for up here, but we are getting there. If you kept going straight through, it would go to the work out room and office.



Hallway downstairs.
Charlee Kate's bathroom. In a previous post, I posted the ugly burgundy, yellow, and green bathroom that it once was. Now it is all white and gray. Very clean, love it!







No comments:

Post a Comment