Thursday, November 8, 2012

Just some happenings....

For the past 3 days it has just been me and this little angel. We have had some great times together and have truly just enjoyed our house!!! Now that it has been normal for about 4 days.... this weekend I will decorate for Christmas. I guess its just time and I am excited! I love this time of the year.

One afternoon we had to run to the Juicy store. They gave her a lollipop there, but she would not dare let go of her lipgloss. She was in heaven with a lollipop and lipgloss. 

 One morning we were both ready super early so we headed off to Dunkin. She was loving her donut with pink and orange sprinkles. She was in her sleeveless leotard for dance too. It was only 37 degrees out. She is not a huge fan of jackets (so unlike me, haha). However, I let her wear UGGS to keep her feet warm. We put the jacket on when we get out of the car and then she takes it off before getting in car seat. She wears it outside, but doesn't love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment