Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A nice long weekend

I had great intentions of sending this yesterday because I started it yesterday but somehow that goofy little "stomach bug" creeped into my life. It came last year on Christmas Eve and the year before on Thanksgiving day, so at least it wasn't on a holiday this year, but I am really okay with it not being around at all! Anyways... feeling a little better today so here is the post!

Oh this weekend was fabulous... (well minus the Alabama loss, but football doesn't rule our house. We love it, but it isn't the most important thing). The weather was fabulous, even cold, rainy weather makes me think of the holidays. I just love this nice cool weather. I decorated for Christmas, except my live garland and live tree. I love love to enjoy my Cmas decorations and last weekend was the only time I had to decorate. I love having it up and Charlee Kate just gets beside herself with all the decorations so it makes it even more fun. I wasn't ready to take my normal stuff down yet b/c I only had it up 4-5 days, but now that Christmas is up, I love it!!! I hope the holidays go super slow. So much to be thankful for and excited about.

Saturday it was just me and Charlee Kate. We had such a great day! Sunday, we had family pictures taken through the park and downtown Homewood. Charlee Kate was Miss Show-out! This child that I have never seen before just came out. I was amazed at her little personality but she was in heaven and I can't wait to see the pictures. It was really fun. Monday. she went to school super late because we slept in and had homemade pumpkin pancakes, then I ran a few errands, dentist (YUCK), then picked her up and off to the house we went. This is a short week and it is Thanksgiving week! We can't wait for K&K and the kids to come here. I have not even mentioned it to CK yet. She would be beside herself so I will tell her maybe the day before.

Looking forward to the upcoming holidays and time with family and friends! So many fun things ahead!!!


We were waiting on the photographer to get to our house and Charlee Kate ran upstairs to the playroom to get her mardi gras beads and this red headband thing. I think she wanted to wear them for pictures, but that didn't happen, haha!

On Saturday our next door neighbor had a birthday party. Charlee Kate wasn't so sure about it at first but then she warmed up and had a blast. It was a CARS party!

No comments:

Post a Comment