Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Fun

Halloween was really fun for Charlee Kate this year. I loved watching her excitement!!! I don't particularlly get into Halloween as much and sometimes I feel like I should create this really cute unique costume, but I try to keep it all about her. I would create one if she ask me to, but I just let her be whatever she wants to. It was all about her. She was as patient as she could be to go trick or treating and the time finally came. We went out with our new neighbors next door. The first house, Charlee Kate wasn't so sure about it. Then after she saw how this "trick or treating" thing worked, she was RUNNING as fast as she could to every house with our little neighbors. It was so cute to watch her. Finally after about an hour, she literally crashed! Got in the wagon, crashed, cried, and was ready to go home and go to sleep. It had been a HUGE day for her with a Halloween party at school and then trick or treating. She loved Halloween this year and I am sure she will continue to wear this Snow White costume b/c she loves it. 

We took Chloe riding and trick or treating in the wagon. She enjoyed the fun as well.

This was her little pumpkin hat that she made at school to wear for the party. It was her "chef hat". I thought it was so cute!

Just a little picture before school one day.

The time is finally here where we can get our house back in order. I am so excited. This is something we have always wanted to do... and Chose to do, even though it was not all fun throughout. Some things we want aren't always fun, but we are so excited we have been able to renovate and finally have this home that we can call "home" and stay in for awhile. After 3 upcoming (hard working) days.... this place should be super clean and in order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment