Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa Claus!

My two favorite people!
We had a family outing today and it was so much fun! We took Charlee Kate to see Santa. We had to wait for 30 minutes and it was her nap time so she did sooo good! She was not crying and left her hat on so mommy was happy. However, I had my first "oops". I shouldn't have put her in red because she can clash with Santa but I know for the years to come! I also forgot to put her shoes BACK on for Santa pics, oh well.We had lunch at cheesecake factory, my favorite! Then shopped the rest of the day. She did so good and just went with the flow. Abercrombie always puts her to sleep so I have to stroll through there for about 5 minutes. haha!

I hope you enjoy these pictures. Most people say "how do you have time to blog" especially now that I am juggling work, CK, regular everyday chores, training for a marathon, and all the fun that comes with the holidays, but...... it is worth the little bit of time it takes for all our close friends and family back home. Since she can't see you all often enough, this is my way of keeping you posted. I hope you enjoy the pics.

No smiles, but we got the picture at International today. I had to take a picture of the picture so it is not that great.

Before we left for the mall, Jeremy and Charlee Kate sitting on the porch
Here we are at Neimans. I had to return the outfit I had bought for pictures with Santa. It did not fit and there wasn't another size : (
Lots of pictures with daddy! We didn't dare switch her because we were still waiting for Santa and I did not want her to get upset
Wreath at Neimans. Gosh... my husband is a trooper. Don't think he didn't get a lot of "ROLL TIDES" either while we were walking around
Mommy did get a picture, but this was after her pic with Santa

The walk through "The Polar Express" to see Santa
Gosh I just love this little face!

Sitting in her room by her Christmas Tree


HO, HO, HO... Mommy got carried away with lots of Christmas outfits so we have to put on as many as possible before the 25th.
I have been WAITING for her to wear this little lollipop outfit with her legwarmers. It is still a little big, but looked so cute on her. I had her daddy dress her this day and he did good. The only thing that didn't make it was the hat or bow on her head, but that was okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment