Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year Everyone!
I am so excited to be bringing in this new year with Jeremy and my little Charlee Kate. This time last year, I was bringing in 2009 pregnant so I am truly blessed as I think back over 2009 and look forward to 2010. We have such a healthy VERY happy little girl. She has recently discovered her voice, actually she found it on the plane ride back to Florida, and has been soooo loud ever since. She got a little off her schedule in Bama because she got sick. Jeremy and I are not used to her waking up in the middle of the night, but she was so stuffy. We did do a few things to help relieve her and then our first night back in Florida, she was back to 10.5-11 hours of sleeping. YAY for her schedule back!!! She has been so good. Today we had a fun family outing to Orlando to shop (sort of a late birthday get-a-way). We shopped everywhere and she had the time of her life, especially riding in the Baby B'jorn. We took some pictures at Mall of Millenia. They have beautiful Christmas decorations. Now we are home (for the first time in I can't tell you how long) to enjoy celebrating New Years Eve with our little girl. Happy New Year everyone!!
Daddy was showing Charlee Kate the musical snow globe at Bloomingdale's. She now has this in her room. She liked it!
She was such a trooper while we shopped. She just lounged in the stroller some.
She loved looking out in the Baby B'jorn.

The gorgeous decorations at Mall of Millenia


This was the first outfit I had on her. This is really a "shirt" that goes with the most adorable little pants that Gammy and pop gave her. She will wear it more next year, but I thought she could the top as a dress. She could have, but she wanted to eat the bow the whole time so I changed her. We did get a LOT of Roll Tides from people in Orlando because Jeremy and I had on our Bama gear.


No comments:

Post a Comment