Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I am back..

I started back to work this week. I really anticipated how hard this week was going to be and I have been dreading it for about 2 weeks now. The anticipation was actually worse than the actual day. It definitely wasn't easy leaving her, but knowing that she was with my sister Kelly and my friend Karen made it so much easier. I knew she was in good hands. I do LOVE my students so that made it so much easier going back. It kept me busy all day and made the day FLY by. I just knew that going back before Christmas when things at school were not so busy would be easier than January. I miss her terribly when I am at work, but the good thing is, I think she is doing completely fine without me for a few hours during the day. I look forward to the end of the day though and I can't wait to pick her up!!!

Here is Charlee Kate going to her first day at Aunt Kelly's

I do think my little Miss Priss is going to be rolling over very soon!!! She was all comfy here with her outfit unbuttoned, one sock on, one off, and her diaper was about to pop off, haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment