Friday, September 2, 2016

Happy 7th birthday

Happy birthday to our precious Charlee Kate. She is spunky, sweet spirited, kind hearted, football loving, make up loving, dress loving, travel loving, organizer, worrier, loves shopkins, girly girl! (And that's the worst grammar sentence ever). She is my mini me and brings so much joy to our family. I will never forget the journey it took for God to give me the two most precious gifts ever. These years are short...I want to freeze time...and will never say otherwise. It's a gift to be a mommy and one I don't take for granted. Thank you God for choosing me to be "her" mommy! 

For this child I have prayed 1 Samuel 1:27

She woke up bright and early and very excited! 
One of her favorite things...monkey bread!
Blowing out her candles 
Ready for her birthday "day" at school. 

The crown that her sweet teacher made
After school, we surprised Charlee Kate with picking up her best friend Harper. Harper came to our school and they were able to play some. Then we went to the candy store. Charlee Kate planned that adventure awhile back. 
Now that the birthday is over, it's time to celebrate and head to Dallas for the Bama game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment